Publications during last five years (from Jan 2009)
1. Atul Andhare and E. V Jithin., “Analysis of Wire Vibration in Wire Electric Discharge Machining Process”, accepted for Journal of Vibration Engineering and Technologies. (Likely to be published in 2014 issue)
2. Atul Andhare and Sandeep Parida, “Cost Optimization of Supply Chain Network: A Case Study of TMT Bar Manufacturing Company”, International Journal of Research and Innovations in Science and Technology, Volume 1 : Issue 1 : 2014, pp. 42-48.
3. Atul Andhare and Jithin E. V., “Analysis of Wire Vibration in Wire Electric Discharge Machining Process”, Chinese Journal of Scientific Instruments, S1, 2013, 208-213.
4. Atul Andhare, Chitrakant Tiger and Sarfraz Ahmed, Failure Analysis of Machine Tools using GTMA and MADM method, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, Vol.1 – Issue 6 (August- 2012).
5. Atul Andhare and Pavankumar Chintakayala, “Optimization of Process Parameters In Electro Discharge Machining Using Response Surface Methodology” World Academy of Science Engineering and Technology, Vol. 7 no. 79, pp. 1090-1095, July 2011.
6. A. B. Andhare and D. N. Manik, ”Experimental Results On Use of High Frequency Resonance Technique For Tapered Roller Bearing Diagnostics”, Advances in Vibration Engineering, vol. 8 (4), pp. 311-320, October 2009.
7. Nirav P. Maniar, D. P.Vakharia, A. B. Andhare, Chetan M. Patel, “Design of 28 Operations, 4 Axis – 360o Indexing Milling Fixture for CNC, International Journal of Recent Trends in Engineering (IJRTE), Vol. 1, no. 5, pp. 129-131, May 2009.
Conferences (National and International)
1. Atul Andhare and Prasad Kane, Gear fault diagnosis using ANN”, International Conference on Advances in Design & Manufacturing, ICAD&M-14, NIT Trichy, 4-6 Dec. 2014.
2. Atul Andhare and Manish Kumar Verma., “Modeling and Dynamic Force Simulation for Detection of Profile Error in Spur Gear Pair”, Accepted for the Tenth International Conference on Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery, VETOMAC – X, Manchester University, Manchester, UK, September 2014.
3. Pungle R. G., Thorat H. T. and Andhare A. B., “ Mapping Between Planes of Co-Planer Points Using Stationary Camera”, Second International Conference on Intelligent Robotics, Automation and Manufacturing, IRAM, pp. 109-117, IIT Indore, 16-18 December 2013.
4. Atul Andhare and Jithin E. V., “Analysis of Wire Vibration in Wire Electric Discharge Machining Process, Ninth International Conference on Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery, VETOMAC – IX, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Nanjing, China, August 2013.
5. Atul Andhare, Radhika Bidwai, “Optimization of Process Parameters in Electric Discharge Machining of Al-Mg Metal Matrix Composite Reinforced by SiO2”, National Conference on Recent Advances in Manufacturing, RAM 2012, SVNIT Surat, 27-29 June 2012
6. Atul Andhare, Abrham Roja Raju , “Software for Tool and Component Cost Estimation of Blanking Tools”, National Conference on Recent Advances in Manufacturing, RAM 2012, SVNIT Surat, 27-29 June 2012
7. Atul Andhare, Tejas Lakhe, Tejas Umbarkar and Vishal Vadabhat, “Application of Neural Networks in Condition Monitoring of Ball Bearings”, Proceedings of the 15th National Conference on Machines and Mechanisms, NaCoMM 2011, IIT Madras, November 30 to December 2, 2011, pp. 283-290.
8. Atul Andhare, Anil Onkar and Pramod Padole, “Design of Bed for Bedridden Patients: Analysis and Synthesis of Mechanisms”, Proceedings of the 15th National Conference on Machines and Mechanisms, NaCoMM 2011, IIT Madras, November 30 to December 2, 2011. pp. 309-317.
9. A. B. Andhare, Piyush Wankhede, Manishkant Verma and Kuldeep Kumar, “Tool Wear Detection by Vibration in End Milling”, National Conference on Recent Advances in Manufacturing, SVNIT Surat, July 2010. pp. 16-21
10. A. B. Andhare & Anil Onkar, “Design of Bed for Bed Ridden Patients – Determination of Design Criteria”, Fourth International Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering, SVNIT Surat, 23-25 September 2010.